NSPers- The end of the quarter is almost here (can you believe it)! As we are now heading into 9th week, I encourage ALL NSPers to begin your Fall “Check-Out” process. All students that started working with NSP by 7th week and earlier (those who started work between 10/1-11/15) are MANDATED to complete this report. Those who just started working 8th week are exempt from Fall Reporting and Workshops.
As you wrap up work for this quarter, please don’t forget to do the following:
1. Notify your site partner of your intended last day working for the quarter.
2. Complete your Web Report: http://goo.gl/lWH02O *This can ONLY be completed online*
3. Have your Supervisor to complete the Progress Report: http://goo.gl/CiFZSM *A copy of this form is attached to this email AND you can also pick up a hard copy in our office (in the bin where the timesheets are!)*
4. Complete your Learning Workshop Evaluation at this link: http://goo.gl/gN1lJn
5. Cancel your van service for the Fall quarter AFTER you have completed your work hours. If you have any modifications in your schedule, be sure to email the van team so they can note the changes.
6. If you are not returning next quarter, email Emily email@example.com , so she can update our records AND complete this Exit Survey: http://goo.gl/Ol7KiYour feedback is SUPER important to us!!!
7. If you have any checks in the office, please be sure to pick them up at the office before you leave! And don’t forget to sign up for Direct Deposit atess.uchicago.edu
Our staff will be working hard on a cumulative assessment of your work hours and obligations (reports, trainings, etc.) over the Winter break and we hope you come back in the New Year!
ALL Reports are due Friday, December 13th! If you need any help with completing any of the items on the checklist above, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.