From Brandi: The end of the year is quickly approaching! As we head into 9th week, I encourage ALL NSPers to begin your Spring “Check-Out” process once you are ready. As you wrap up work for this academic year at your site, please don’t forget to do the following:
1. Notify your site partner of your last day working for the quarter.
2. Complete your Web Report: http://goo.gl/czm09 *This can ONLY be completed online*
3. Have your Supervisor to complete the Progress Report: http://goo.gl/42U31 *A copy of this form is attached to this email and you can also pick up a copy in our office (in the bin where the timesheets are!)*
4. Complete your Learning Workshop Evaluation at this link: http://goo.gl/GHhre
5. Cancel your van service for the Spring quarter AFTER you have completed your work hours.
6. If you are GRADUATING or not returning next quarter, email MICHELLE firstname.lastname@example.org , so she can update our records AND complete this Exit Survey: http://goo.gl/Ol7Ki Your feedback is SUPER important to us!!!
7. If you have any checks in the office, please be sure to pick them up at the office before you leave!
Our staff will be working hard on a cumulative assessment of your work hours and obligations (reports, trainings, etc.) over the summer break and we hope you come back in the Fall (or summer for our summer workers J)!
ALL Reports are due Friday, June 14th! If you need any help with completing any of the items on the checklist above, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend – Enjoy!